Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see notification on Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a pink notification icon at the top right of my dashboard, but when i click it there's nothing there apart from a grey smiley face.  When I use the dashboard again, the notification icon is pink again but I still can't see the message.  I'm guessing it's due to a weightloss target being reached as I reached one  just before I saw the pink icon.  Can't remember if I set a new one before or after I saw it.  I've tried with firefox and chrome browsers and with adblocker switched off. same smiley face and no message, with both of them.

If I click it from my profile page.. it just sticks on "Loading..." with the spinning circle

edit: forgot to mention, this is the Dashboard on my PC, and it's been over 24 hours now.

Any ideas ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@revex, I don't know why that sometimes happens, but it does the same thing on mine. I use Firefox browser and periodically the notifications icon will show red, indicating that there are new notices, but when I click on it the dropdown window opens with just spinning arrow circle.  And then, at other times when I click on the icon it will open with all of the notifications listed. I haven't seen it not open for a while now, though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @revex

My suggestion would be to try and log out of the Dashboard and then log back in whenever this is happening. It could be that the Dashboard is getting stuck and needs a refresh. 

Try that and let us know how it goes.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes