Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Clock face colors

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I like some of the new faces but I'd like to be able to change the font/background color on some select clock faces. To make it more personalized.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I agree. I like the layout of the Miltistat but am not a fan of the color. Maybe they could have this in another color and not make it customizable. Blue or red would be appealing to me. 

Glad im not the only one wanting this stuff to happen. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hello and welcome @Rconroy!

Thanks for reaching out to us with that suggestion. I can definitely see how it could be very cool to have your Fitbit be much more personalized to each owner's  preferences.

Perhaps you could look into supporting this suggestion to have different colors and even fonts. Vote for it or comment on it to show your support for that idea.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I agree. I like the layout of the Miltistat but am not a fan of the color. Maybe they could have this in another color and not make it customizable. Blue or red would be appealing to me. 

Glad im not the only one wanting this stuff to happen. 

Best Answer

@DHamlin82Please see @LanuzaFitbit Post above there is a link to go vote for this

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Looking forward for this feature as Well, Some of the colors are not for me. Alternatively we could have more clock faces too

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Juhana

Be sure to vote or show your support for the suggestion I mentioned above to let everyone know that you'd like to see this implemented.

Hope to see you around the Forums!

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Moderator, help us get support for this! This is a great idea. The clock faces available are great, but need some color options!  I'm a fan of "moment" because of the quick look at all my data, but the Pink just kills it...  So I'm stuck using a face type that doesn't give me what I want to see at a glance, or pick a pink face... 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @MxCrxr!

There is only so much that I can do. I do mention it to the team, however the best way to go about it is to support the suggestion I mentioned above. 

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer

I really like this display as well but I'm slightly red/green color blind and the red pink is very hard for me to read.  Would love it all white.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Vokalbj

That does sound relatively frustrating. I'd definitely recommend that you support the suggestion I mentioned above. 

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes