Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to sleep

I do mot like anything about the new sleep monitoring on the app. It is difficult for me to get the detailed info I was able to get before the change.  It  doesn't show the information in detail anymore.  I am so tired to making changes hat aren't necessary.  The last change to the app was annoying but this is worse.  Stop making changes.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Workingrose 

All your sleep information should be available in the redesigned sleep section. That said, there is currently a bug affecting the Benchmark graph for some users. The Fitbit team is aware of the Benchmark issue and is currently working on a fix. Hopefully, that won't take too long to implement.

What specific sleep information are you looking for? We'll help you navigate to it.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

I agree 100%. The sleep function is really the only thing I use my Fitbit for anymore and they've ruined that too.  Who could possibly look at the new graph and think it’s better?

Best Answer

It's not just the benchmark graph that is screwed up. The entire app changed suddenly without warning. You really have to dig to find the information that used to be at your fingertips, if you can find it at all! Fixing bugs is one thing, but why would you go and completely redesign everything into a less user friendly format? I have so many problems with my Fitbit as it is. This change in the app maybe the catalyst to get me to switch to a completely different device. I'm beyond frustrated!

Best Answer