Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Step goal deletes previous achievements

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using this for positive reinforcement to show myself that I am getting better over time. When I change the steps goal, it is also changing whether I met my goals in previous days/weeks. It shows I didn't, because it changes the old goal to the new goal. Not very encouraging.
Did I make the change incorrectly, or is it always going to tell me previous efforts weren't good enough?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @GraceEisen. It's great to have you here. When the step goal is changed, there is actually no option to get the graphs showing the previous achievements. To avoid experiencing any disappointment about the previous achievements it could be a good idea changing your goal at the beginning of the month. Please be aware this is a workaround only. You are welcome to place a suggestion in the Feature Request board. Once any update is available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

I moved this thread to the Dashboard board because it is more related to the topic. Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for responding so promptly. 
That is a disappointment - changing my goals monthly isn't going tohelp me - it would either slow me down or be too unreachable! Yes, I will put it in as a suggestion for improvement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

P.S. Your link to the Feature Request board takes me to a foreign language spam page.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please accept my apologies for this @GraceEisen! Looks like there was a technical issue, the link should be fixed now! Smiley Very Happy

Here it is again: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes