Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing sleep goal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first got my device, I was able to set my sleep goal. Then, after about 2 weeks, it reset it for me at a lower goal based on my sleep for the past two weeks. 

I want to change it manually. How do I change my sleep goal?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Fluffingthevoid  On the fitbit.com dashboard, hover over the sleep tile.  Click on the gear icon in the lower left.  You can now change your sleep goal. 

On the app, tap on the sleep tile and the gear is in the upper right.  You can set bedtime, wake up time and a bedtime reminder on the app. 

I didn't think the app could reset the sleep goal by itself based on history.  Like, all of a sudden your Fitbit is OK with the fact that you aren't getting enough sleep.  New one on me.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Fluffingthevoid  On the fitbit.com dashboard, hover over the sleep tile.  Click on the gear icon in the lower left.  You can now change your sleep goal. 

On the app, tap on the sleep tile and the gear is in the upper right.  You can set bedtime, wake up time and a bedtime reminder on the app. 

I didn't think the app could reset the sleep goal by itself based on history.  Like, all of a sudden your Fitbit is OK with the fact that you aren't getting enough sleep.  New one on me.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a tile for my current sleep stats and a tile that says get more sleep  I changed my sleep goal ok from the gear on the current sleep tile, but in the tile that says get more sleep, the old goal is still the old goal?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, it worked.  But.  It shouldn't be this hard to find answers to questions about the website and the app.  One of those little magnifying glass search bars on the fitbit website would go a long way to reducing stress when trying to change a setting...just sayin'

Best Answer
0 Votes