Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing start weight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first got my fitbit in Dec of 2017, I entered what my weight was on that day, as my start weight. But sadly, I actually gained about 5 more pounds before I completely got my rear in gear. I tried editing, then deleting and reentering my start weight, but it still calculates that inital entry as my start weight. Even deleting it, then adjusting my start date/weight, it only shows that I've lost 9.2 pounds when in reality as of today I'm down 16.2 pounds. How can I make it reflect that? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Dstarchyme Hi and Welcome - have you looked at the following link just in case you missed a step out? remember to see if there is a save option once complete and then force sync

Can I set a weight goal

the way I done mine was to go into Fitbit.com and log into the dashboard - then select log at the top and ensure the next page is set to food -second section down is Titled Food Plan with an arrow eiter side of the strip toggle either one left once or right twice and you should see your plan summary - in here click edit plan - at the top of the next page ensure you click edit date right at the very top before changing

the rest and then save

Hope this helps a little

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes