Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart of Heart Rate over a period

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to get a chart of my heart rate over a period of say a week, or at least for specific days.  The tiles show two or three days, with me being able to choose one of the visible ones, but so far I can't find a way of specifying a week, or even a day, for the bpm chart.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Just to be clear, I'm referring to the Dashboard on my Mac.  I can get the chart for each day on my iPhone, but I haven't worked out how to print that.  So, I'm looking for the same thing on my Mac, to print out and discuss with my doctor (my heart rate spikes way beyond what it should be doing).

I can't find any way to get those charts on my Mac, and can't find any way to print the charts that I can get on my iPhone.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Best Answer

@Fen_TWelcome, if you want some reading this link will help where I show how to create the Custom Activity for the HR.

But and a BIG but, when we create HR graphs over many hours occasionally it can come up with an error and Fitbit acknowledge that. I then split the activity into two or as I found at below give it a start time of 12:05am

You need to create the Custom Activity on the PC before it's recognizable on the phone.

I was interested like you because I have a missing heart beat which the cardiologists aren't worried about and even with 24 plots/minute I never pick it up.. Probable because they found when it misses a beat it does a couple of catchups..

Please post if creating the graphs this way will help you. The issue is that over 24 hours you will have about 35,000 plot points..  I seem to have success if I break a 24 hour day into 3 x 8 hour segments.

The graph below failed if I use 12:00 am as the start point and surprisingly it worked by using 12:05am as the start.  I have also showed how we then home in on a section..

I always plot my sleeping HR this way to compare my RHR to show how important it is to wear a wrist based tracker 24/7

One weakness by using this method over lengthy period it straight lines the calories over the time period and you lose active minutes.  So I dlete the activity after I have the results.

all day 23apr18.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Bump! This is super helpful since it appears that the dashboard no longer gives me daily heart rate by day (can't seem to find it since they updated the dashbard mid-2017). I was trying to map my heart rate with sleep data. Thanks again!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Как долго хранятся данные на сервере?
Могу ли я увидеть свою статистику и исторические данные о сердечном ритме на приборной панели?

У меня WIN-7 
--
How long is the data stored on the server?
Нow can I see my statistics and historical heart rate data on the dashboard?

I have a WIN-7 

Best Answer
0 Votes