Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charts not showing when locale is en_EU

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I looked for this bug in the ofrum, but couldn't find reference to it. So, if it's been already identified, moderators please move/remove this topic.

for the past days, I am unable to see the charts on the dashboard at all. Checking the broser's console, it seems to be related to the fact that the locale of my machine/browser is english european (en-EU). It used to show the charts just fine until som edays ago ? And since I actually live in Europe, please don't suggest "change your locale / use another browser". I tested in other machines with the same locale set, and the result is the same, no charts.

Thanks

[Update]

Added screenshot for reference

Error displaying charts

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @cbr600f4 and welcome aboard to our community. I appreciate your observation and indeed. Note that for some locations the Weight chart may not worked as it should but is due to the region coverage, note that not all the countries are not supported. I know you don't want to hear as a suggestion to change locale, but so far this is the only workaround while Fitbit add more countries.

Keep posting in our community and catch ya later.  

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I understand if some regions are not supported, but this locale is English,
in Europe..... and it worked fine until a few days ago, and I have been
using it for almost a year (or do you remove specific locales support every
now and then ?). So, it's not a case of not supporting this or other
country, I am sure you can quickly check it is a bug. 🙂

Thanks,

Moderator edit: Removed Personal Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I understand if some regions are not supported, but this locale is English, in Europe..... and it worked fine until a few days ago, and I have been using it for almost a year (or do you remove specific locales support every now and then ?). So, it's not a case of not supporting this or other country, I am sure you can quickly check it is a bug.  🙂

Thanks,
Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem persists, the chart pages still don't work ( and they worked well for almost a year), and the browser console shows the same problem, which seems to be related to the locale (which is English !!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

9 months later, the problem persists, no fix, no charts shown on any browser.

I have "Europe (other)" selected as per the "CHANGING YOUR FITBIT.COM DASHBOARD LANGUAGE" instructions on: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1536/?q=locale&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

So, I am selecting one of the options that Fitbit webapp has for me to select. Could you please direct me to where it says this option is not supported, of that selecting that option causes me not to be able to see the charts ?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cbr600f4 thanks for the follow up! I'm truly sorry to see about this. Rest assured this is being looked into. I certainly appreciate your patience and workaround. Just like you mention, changing the language/region should do it in the meantime. Cat Wink

I also think it would be a good idea to report this to our Support Team

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer