Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cholesterol as one of the categories on the nutrition part of the food logging app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As a person why high cholesterol, I would like to see Cholesterol as one of the categories on the the nutrition part of the food logging app.  Is there any plans to add this to the app in the near future?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@slmnjwarner   You posted on the web dashboard forum and I don't see it there.  It is available on your mobile app.  Tap on your food tile on your mobile app.  There is a NUTRIENTS option just below the Macronutrient  circle.  Tap on Show and you will see that cholesterol is there.  Some of the vitamin percentages are waaayyyy off.  The cholesterol seems correct.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@slmnjwarner   You posted on the web dashboard forum and I don't see it there.  It is available on your mobile app.  Tap on your food tile on your mobile app.  There is a NUTRIENTS option just below the Macronutrient  circle.  Tap on Show and you will see that cholesterol is there.  Some of the vitamin percentages are waaayyyy off.  The cholesterol seems correct.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, now I don’t have to log on two different apps,
Best Answer