Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparing running statistics

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

I am using my Charge 2 for a while now. I am also tracking my runs with it. However, I wonder if it is possible to compare runs with each other. Like, if I can select every 5K of the last 6 month and compare pace and heart rate during this period, that would be really cool.

I hope you have a solution for me.

Thanks in advance,

Burak

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@BurakG thanks for joining us! Well, currently you can export up to 31 days of Fitbit data. You can export four types of data:

• Body—Includes weight, BMI, and body fat percentage. If you've ever manually tracked your blood pressure, glucose, or heart rate, this data is also available. Our devs are still working on making automatic heart rate data available for export. If you've created a custom tracker, its data also appears in this file.
  • Foods—Includes any logged foods.
  • Activities—Includes tracker data such as steps, distance, floors, total calories burned, calories burned from activity, sedentary minutes, and active minutes. The data available depends on which type of tracker you have.
  • Sleep—Includes sleep data such as time asleep, time awake, and number of times you woke up.

However, you can make your voice heard by posting a new idea in the Feature Suggestion Board. I wasn't able to find a related idea, so feel free to add a new one. Let me know if you have any other inquiry. I'll be around! Cat Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

I was really disappointed (and quite surprised) to read that you couldn't do this yet with the fitbit.  I hope you did flag it as a new idea and that there is a solution soon.

Best Answer

@jcull thanks for joining us. If you haven't already I invite you to add a new idea in the Feature Suggestion board and then post back with the link so we can all vote for it. This is in case, you didn't find one already.

Also, you can export HR data using the method @DEJAN is describing in this post. Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes