Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicting Tally of Heart Rate Totals

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While trying to figure out why my Charge 3 yesterday did not correctly tally my "active minutes," I discovered the following readings on Saturday's Dashboard:

On the left side, it said I had 37 active minutes.

On the right side, it says I had 0 minutes in the Peak Zone, 21 minutes in the Cardio Zone, and 461 minutes in the Fat Burn Zone.

Nothing on the right side adds up to the 37 minutes on the left side.

What am I not seeing?

Fitbit Dashboard.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@CoreyTBActive Minutes are calculated with periods of 10 minutes of continuous activity with your Calorie burn greater than 3 times your BMR/minute.  Occasionally you may see 9 minutes as below..

Many times my HR is in the Fat Burn zone because of my genetically lower HR.   I do "burst" shopping and park a distance from the shopping center and that's how I can get the image below.

You get the view below when you use the activity record image.jpgfrom your activity log.  To view the graph click on the very small stopwatch next to the description of the activity.

If you don't know your BMR go to the sleeping area of your Activity log and examine your sleep, that will be close enough.. Calories at rest...

Active minutes 20feb18.png

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes