Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to twitter

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

Trying to connect my fitbit account to twitter. But when I click the link on the dashboard I get the following error message. Have searched the forum but can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Social Media

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @chrisbraid.

Thanks for sharing all of that, this type of error seems to be related to Twitter itself rather than Fitbit. Everything is working from our end but Twitter is refusing to create the tweet.

Does the error code show up in your Fitbit app or your Twitter app?

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem is at the fitbit dashboard. I haven't even got as far as providing my twitter details. I was on chatting with support yesterday. And they finally acknowledged its a fault on fitbits side although they could not tell me if they could fix it.

Best Answer

Hey @chrisbraid.

Thanks for the update. 

I'll try to get more information on the matter. The moment I have anything new I'll be sure to post about it in here.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes