Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt data upload

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, the past two runs have uploaded corrupt data. I am not sure how to resolve this problem. Instead of showing a 7 mile run at an 8:25 pace, it is showing a 0 mile run at a 9 million minute pace. Here are some pictures : 

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 12.30.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-02 at 12.29.43 PM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@DuckStock  A couple questions, since there are a number of places where this can go wrong.  What type of tracker are you using -- Charge 2, Blaze, etc.?  What type of phone do you have -- iOS or android?

Also, I noticed that this exercise was over 73 hours!! 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello LZeeW, thank you for the reply. I am using a fitbit surge 2. I am uploading directly to my macbook pro, so I am not using the phone as a port to the dashboard. Yes the improper hours are one of the problems, as well as the wrong distance, and the lack of mapped gps data. It is strange, because the watch has worked flawlessly for the past 6 months.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DuckStock  I apologize, I should have noticed that your map was the fitbit.com dashboard view, not the app view.  The key is the elevation doesn't show on the app view.

Next, there is a Surge and there is a Charge 2, but there is no Surge 2.  This is important because the Surge has built in GPS and the Charge 2 has connected GPS.

With the correct tracker information, I will try to move your post to the correct device forum.  I don't think this is a fitbit.com dashboard problem. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay sorry for the confusion, I am using the surge. I have solved the problem (for now) with a simple manual reset. Thank you for helping me out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @DuckStock! Thanks for chiming in to help @LZeeW.

@DuckStock It's good to know that the restart helped your Surge to behave normally. Thanks for sharing that.

If something similar was to happen again, I'd like to ask you to please let us know right away.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes