Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Activity Log

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I added a custom activity.  Once it displayed it shows wrong information for distance and calories.  How am I able to get the correct information?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jaeemtea  I would use the Elliptical option in the Versa. At least that will define your Activity because the calories etc are going to be picked up by your HR..

If you don't know how to edit the 7 Shortcuts just go into your phone App, Tap on Versa, swipe up to Exercise Short cuts, Tap that.

If you have 7 there, you will need to put your finger on one to delete and swipe RH to LH to remove it.

Then you will have the option of tapping on the + sign in the top RH corner to add and save

Then to reorganize for ease of use on the Versa, you hold your finger on the 4 vertical lines on the Activity you need to move and move them up or down..

Then sync to your Versa..

@jaeemtea wrote:

I have an Octane seated elliptical.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the forums!

On custom activities you need to enter in all the information. Are you saying its changed after you have enter the Info?

Let us know!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wasn't able to add the information just the machine and the time I used it.  There were no options to add calories burned etc.  It just added the (wrong) information automatically.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the name of the activity you added so I can test it?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jaeemteaWhat Fitbit do you have ? This will help us help you...

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

I have a Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jaeemteaThanks for that..   You have a choice of 15 exercise shortcuts of which you can have appear on your Versa for selection.  Here is a link to the manual

Many of us use the Workout option for the non listed activities and rename it via a pre-entered Activity Name in our Custom Activities in the PC.

@jaeemtea wrote:

I have a Versa.

Best Answer

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jaeemtea  I would use the Elliptical option in the Versa. At least that will define your Activity because the calories etc are going to be picked up by your HR..

If you don't know how to edit the 7 Shortcuts just go into your phone App, Tap on Versa, swipe up to Exercise Short cuts, Tap that.

If you have 7 there, you will need to put your finger on one to delete and swipe RH to LH to remove it.

Then you will have the option of tapping on the + sign in the top RH corner to add and save

Then to reorganize for ease of use on the Versa, you hold your finger on the 4 vertical lines on the Activity you need to move and move them up or down..

Then sync to your Versa..

@jaeemtea wrote:

Best Answer