Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom meal with more than one portion

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I've used Fitbit for years but only recently started calorie counting again. I do a lot of cooking and like the custom meal feature where I can add all the ingredients I've used.

However, when I try to add it to the log, it adds the whole recipe. I usually cook for more than one person - how do I add a proportion without having to scale down each ingredient?

thanks

Daryl

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @pickthalld! I'll be honest, I don't know all that much about Fitbit's system, since I haven't used it in ages. However, I know for sure that myfitnesspal does have this functionality, as well as a much larger food database. It syncs nicely with Fitbit too. Maybe someone else will have a solution on the Fitbit side, but putting this out there as an alternative for you to look into.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @pickthalld! I'll be honest, I don't know all that much about Fitbit's system, since I haven't used it in ages. However, I know for sure that myfitnesspal does have this functionality, as well as a much larger food database. It syncs nicely with Fitbit too. Maybe someone else will have a solution on the Fitbit side, but putting this out there as an alternative for you to look into.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great - am up and running - thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes