Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dasboard bogus weight entry how to delete

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There is a single bogus weight entry from 1986 that I would like to delete.  How can I do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Revtec and welcome to the Community.  You posted this on the web dashboard.  I'm not sure how you got a weight from about 20 years before Fitbit was invented, but I hope this will help you.  You don't want to try this on your web dashboard.  When you tap on your weight tile and you see your entries, there are only so many on the page and you have tap and tap and tap on the Load More option to get back to the beginning of your account.  If you use the mobile app on your phone, you can swipe up and up until you get back to the beginning of your account.  I went back to 2014 in under 30 seconds.  Get all the way back to the beginning and you should be able to delete that very bogus entry.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Revtec and welcome to the Community.  You posted this on the web dashboard.  I'm not sure how you got a weight from about 20 years before Fitbit was invented, but I hope this will help you.  You don't want to try this on your web dashboard.  When you tap on your weight tile and you see your entries, there are only so many on the page and you have tap and tap and tap on the Load More option to get back to the beginning of your account.  If you use the mobile app on your phone, you can swipe up and up until you get back to the beginning of your account.  I went back to 2014 in under 30 seconds.  Get all the way back to the beginning and you should be able to delete that very bogus entry.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for the info.  After trying on the web version, I realized that it would take forever asking to load more.  Your method on the phone app worked very well.  The old date was some kind of glitch from my scale.  Anyway, thanks for taking the time to work out a solution and post it.

Best Answer