Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Tile Defaults to Distance instead of Steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For no good reason my steps are no longer front and center on my dashboard. They are now over to the right and no longer show up unless I go into "edit". The steps have been replaced by "Miles". Suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Mfrags, thanks for joining the Community. 

It could have been that you changed your goal to be distance instead of steps. If the main goal is changed, the information showing on the tiles will default to that metric. 

As for the location of the tile, on the web Dashboard you should be able to move the tiles around by clicking on them, and dragging the tile around while holding the click. Then you can move the tiles around to fit your priorities or to be on a more visually pleasing order.

I hope you find this useful! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! I was able to adjust my he goal and got my steps back. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello @Mfrags!

That is very good to read. Now you can continue getting the information that you need and reaching all of your goals.

If you have a change, you should visit one of your discussion boards. There you can find lots of different topics to talk about with other members of the Forums.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes