Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard: Lifetime Climb badges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dashboard quick view of badges shows current Lifetime Climb as 8000 =Cloud badge earned July 2020.  It also shows 14,000 flights to get to next badge .... TODAY.  Now 3.5years later, I still have not gained the next badge.  By my daily average flights, I should have received the 14,000 badge 6+ months ago. This is supposed to be "lifetime climb" cumulatively counted.  I have seen on Community discussion that other people have experienced this problem.  Please correct the app to count this badge as a total flights over time, not DAILY. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @noreendebrot and welcome to the Community.  It sounds like you are describing your Top Badges on your web dashboard.  Your web dashboard has your lifetime stats.  They aren't available on the mobile app.  Tap on your profile icon in the upper right of your web dashboard and you can see your lifetime stats.  You can find your cumulative floor count there.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @noreendebrot and welcome to the Community.  It sounds like you are describing your Top Badges on your web dashboard.  Your web dashboard has your lifetime stats.  They aren't available on the mobile app.  Tap on your profile icon in the upper right of your web dashboard and you can see your lifetime stats.  You can find your cumulative floor count there.

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the information.  I am looking on the web dashboard, not the mobile app.  But your information is very helpful

Best Answer
0 Votes

@noreendebrot   I think Support can help you if you earned the Spaceship badge and it is missing.  I also moved the thread to the web dashboard forum, a better fit.

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer
0 Votes