Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Alta hr notifications are not working correctly. On my dashboard, I will get the red dot indicating I have a new notification, but when I click on it, it goes away, but then reappears. There is nothing new. Its going on and on. It’s really annoying. Please help.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Maestra4.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Maestra4.

Let me help you figure out what is going on.

In this case I'd recommend that you try to log out of your account and then log back in. That should cause all information and data to be reloaded from the servers and get the red dot to go away.

Look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did it several times, and it still shows a red dot. I click on it, it disappears, but then when I come back to the dashboard, it is there all over again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Maestra4.

Thanks for trying to log out and back in.

Could you share a screenshot of the red dot that you are getting? I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

C5568FDF-2FDF-4211-A72B-3AC9BC275E27.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Maestra4.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s sad that nobody really solved this problem, but I get an email to accept the solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes