Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Tile Still Loading after a week

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Versa and I refresh my iphone app and pc dashboard all the time. Everything will sync up except the main daily goal step title, I believe it's as long in length like the Friends tiles. I'm not sure what the tile is called. I have a screenshot of it still trying to load but I dont know how to upload the photo.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Does the tile just show a spinning circle like it's trying to load but never does?  I had the same issue and found that the solution was to change your "Floors" goal to "1" instead of "0".  However, since the tile doesn't load properly on the website dashboard, you have to change that goal in the phone app, then resync the app.  After it resyncs, you should then be able to refresh the website dashboard in your browser and the tile will work correctly.  I hope that works for you!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Forums @RookieMom.

Thanks for bringing this up! 

Our team is aware of this situation and it is being looked into. At this moment we do not have any news or updates on the matter but we'll be letting everyone know as soon as we do have any updates on the situation. In the meantime, maybe you could clicking here to see the friends page itself. While it is certainly not the tile, it should help.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the tile just show a spinning circle like it's trying to load but never does?  I had the same issue and found that the solution was to change your "Floors" goal to "1" instead of "0".  However, since the tile doesn't load properly on the website dashboard, you have to change that goal in the phone app, then resync the app.  After it resyncs, you should then be able to refresh the website dashboard in your browser and the tile will work correctly.  I hope that works for you!

Best Answer

Thank you so much! This totally worked Heart

Best Answer

Hey @RookieMom and @SunsetRunner.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for sharing that in here! I'll be sure to keep it in mind and have other users try it as well.

@RookieMom Glad to read that it did work for you. 

If you have the time, maybe try visiting one of our Discussion boards. Maybe you can find an interesting topic to talk about, or you'd like to share some information. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

wow. I'm so glad I found this solution. I have had one tile that has not been loading for weeks/months and I changed the floors goal to 1, as suggested and it fixed the problem immediately.

wouldn't it make sense that the Floors goal is set to default to 1??

thanks 🙂

sharon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, this solution solved the problem for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes