Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard and App not saving adjustment to Activity Goals

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried adjusting my activity goals on the app and the dashboard.  I can make the adjustment but FITBIT will not save that info, it resets to the previous value immediately.  Anyone else have this issue?  Anyone find a work around?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SunsetRunner Hi and Welcome - do you mean how to change the steps,floors goals etc - if you do hover over the tile and you will see a cog symbol on the left had side at the bottom of the tile click on that then you will see all 5 settings in the next page - type in you adjustment and then click done your adjustment should now be altered on the tile hover over and check that the % of --- has changed

you can also check out this article to see if there is something else I have missed

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1955

by all means if this is not what you meant reply giving a bit more information and I will try to give another suggestion

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer

Good Morning-

I currently have a Charge 2.  I am having problems in resetting my step goal.  I have followed the directions, reset my app, looked at YouTube etc.  I get to the goal section and change it to the step goal that I want.  When I exit out of the app my goal changes do not stay.  It reverts to the old step goal.  However, I can change all the other setting, its just the step goal that is not changing.  Help please.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mabbott5  Hi - I am sure you have done these steps but as I also have a charge 2 and I to have just upped my step goal and it works on my app so here goes, for the simple option click on steps icon you will get your list of steps for each previous day at the top right corner click then cog and you will get the goal page (you have probably already been here a few times) click on steps change the goal and then click OK to come out,

the other ways are to click on account/settings/activity (change goal) and OK or via the website main dashboard, as mentioned below hover over the steps tile and select the cog that appears and so on this time click done,

failing that when you uninstalled the app to reset did you clear cookies and force stop app before uninstalling then restart your phone before re-installing this may (no guarantees) help

failing that im sorry I am at a loss and not sure how frequent this is monitored so may be a while before a Moderator see it

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!!  I had to clear my cookies.  Woohoo. 

Best Answer