Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard error in activity min

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge3  dashboard registers 10 active mins, but my activity tracker shows 45 min cardio and 2hr 15 min fat run mins for the day. Can someone explain this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@DB31 Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned. Your Fitbit device recognizes and awards active minutes when the activity you're doing is more strenuous than regular walking, which includes everything from a brisk walk to a cardio workout or run.

Fitbit devices calculate active minutes using metabolic equivalents (METs). METs help measure the energy expenditure of various activities. Because they do so in a comparable way among persons of different weights, METs are widely used as indicators for exercise intensity. For example, a MET of 1 indicates a body at rest. Fitbit devices estimate your MET value in any given minute by calculating the intensity of your activity. Learn more about it by checking this article: What are active minutes? 

I would like you to double check that there aren't any activities logged in your Dashboard that could be deleting the active minutes that you already had. 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes