Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard is blank page

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was able to view my dash board for about 2 weeks on my desk top computer. I sinc my Zip, and go to my dash board and it is a blank page. When I check other tabs, profile, settings etc. all the correct information shows, but dash board is a blank page. See attached screen shot of my dash board.Capture.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @barbish

Moved this thread from the Zip to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section since being more relevant to the topic and increase the chance of getting a solution. 

If not already done feel free clearing the cache and cookies of the Internet browser your using.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Been there done that! Reaching out because a solution was not found!

Best Answer
0 Votes

"If not already done feel free clearing the cache and cookies of the Internet browser your using." The above did not work. Being that I don't seem to be the only person with this problem, others have tinkered with their settings and fixed it, I will as well.

Moderator edit: Removed email signature.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have this same problem, it is fine on my desktop at work but not at home. It is frustrating. I use my ipad and the fitbit app is not very good. The direst website has glitches when i use it too. I will try to remove cookies from my desktop at home to see what happens.
Best Answer
0 Votes