Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard is hanging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • When I click training I received a map, showing details of my trip, distances, time etc. Now the system is hanging ...?!

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jpgschwend , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

Could  you please let me know if you receive an error message?

Any icons appearing on the screen?

In the meantime, please ty clearing the cache of the browser and /or  try using another browser. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@jpgschwend , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

Could  you please let me know if you receive an error message?

Any icons appearing on the screen?

In the meantime, please ty clearing the cache of the browser and /or  try using another browser. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No - but problem meantime solved ... thank you!Von meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet
Best Answer

@jpgschwend Nice to see you back and to read that the situation got solved. Please don't hesitate to post again, should you need further assistance. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its working alright again 

Thank you!

Best Answer