Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard link from Bookmark doesn't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,  I like to access the dashboard via Chrome browser once a week or so.  I have the worst time finding it.  Once I do, I bookmark it and the next week, that link doesn't work.  What am I doing wrong?  How do you access the dashboard? (Thank you)

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I look at the top right of this page, and see "Dashboard" and click on it.

JohnnyRow_0-1614102540821.png

I'm using Firefox but don't think that would differ.

Also, I am looking at this page in web browser on PC.  I don't know how it appears on mobile/phone.

The other way is just go to fitbit.com .  That takes me directly to the dashboard.  I guess that means it is remembering my Fitbit login - I guess my browser is remembering that.  But if yours doesn't, from fitbit.com just log in.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

HI,    I noticed that.  I can access it once and book mark it but then the next week, the link won't work.  Instead of searching for the dashboard, I will go to Fitbit community to find the link.  Thank you.

Best Answer

Or just leave the dashboard in an open browser tab; don't have to deal with bookmark, just switch to the tab.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hello @RMary70, welcome to the community forums! @JohnnyRow, it's great to see you around and thanks for your great input! 

@RMary70, thanks for taking the time to report this matter! I recommend checking this related thread for tips and suggestions. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes