Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not loading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to set up a Zip device on my iMac os 10.8.  with Safari browser.  It seems to be set up and getting information, but the dashboard will not show.  All I get is a word list of things to do and large squares with the little ? in a box.  Nothing comes of these.  The profile can be brought up.  Any information would be helpful.  Thanks.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A very warm welcome to the Forums @BillandMe.

That sounds very frustrating, I'd like to look into it.

Could you take a screen shot of what you see on your Dashboard? That'd help me better understand.

In the meantime, could you try a different browser? Perhaps Google Chrome? I've never really had any issues using the Dashboard with it.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the reply.  The problem seemed to resolve itself.  I did change browsers but at the time did not seem to help.  Thanks again.

Best Answer

Hey @BillandMe.

Glad to know that the issue resolved itself, great news.

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about in there with other Forums members.

If you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes