Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not showing information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Stats for today widget on the webpage or the Fitbit app is not showing any information.  Webpage showing a Spinning Circle.  App Tiles are Grey with no Date.

In the App I can click on the individual Tiles and then see the Data and History.

In app resting Heart Rate is showing. Clicking for Details shows "No Measurements".  History is always blank no matter how far back I go.  In App Workout Details show 0 Minutes and 0 Calories.

On Web app Activity History shows todays 2 Workouts.  Clicking on Details results in internal Server Error.  Only other Activities that Show up are old Manually entered Exercises from long time ago.  

Removed My Versa from the account and was unable to add it back.  Opened a new account for it and it works Fine.  This account Still has Blaze and Charge HR still on it.  Wearing Versa on one hand and Blaze on the other - Fun. 

Hopefully this can be figured out so I can continue to use this account. 

This has been going on for over week now.  Supports suggestions so far have not been useful.

Getting Frustrating.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Try clearing your cache

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Tried already - Cleared Cache on MacOS (Safari, Chrome, and Edge).   Tried on Windows 10 - Cleared Cache (Edge and Chrome), Then Tried it on a Window 10 PC that had never connected to My account.  Finally Tried it using the Samsung Browser on a Factory reset phone.  

All attempts to access the Dashboard behave the same.  Not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes