Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not showing tracked exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I worked out today and my Fitbit isn’t synching to the dashboard. Only my steps are synched 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @Jcoleman4610.

Let me help you figure out what is going on and why the workout isn't syncing.

I'd like to ask you some questions to better understand what could be happening:

• Did you manually start tracking a workout or did you let the Fitbit track on its own?
  • What type of workout did you perform?
  • What Fitbit are you using?

I look forward to your reply so that I can better understand what is going on.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi it looks like the issue fix itself 

Best Answer

Steps on petsonal dashboard seem to have stopped uploading to website thurs at 3.. no new data tho it is on the device and phone...im not able to update my community group or see my intensiry of steps...restart hasnt fixed it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @TraceyDrake. Hello @Jcoleman4610.

I apologize for the delay in my response. @Jcoleman4610 Glad to read that everything seems to be working correctly. @TraceyDrake Thanks for trying to restart your Fitbit to get the steps to work correctly.

@Jcoleman4610 In this case I'd like to recommend that you try to log out of your account and then log back in. That will force everything to reloaded from the servers and thus display correctly.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes