Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard tile won't load

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a dashboard tile that has a spinning wheel in it, and never seems to load.  I'm not even sure what the tile represents.   How do i fix.  I've signed in and out.  it also doesn't allow me to delete the tile...

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @neon07734.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app once again.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

I’ll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the response. It’s not the app that the tile won’t load. It’s my dashboard on the internet on my MacBook.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @neon07734.

I appreciate the additional details and recommend clearing your internet history and using the following link to load your dashboard: https://www.fitbit.com. You can also try using another browser.

Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks for your reply. That didn’t work either……

see image below
Best Answer

it think the entire dashboard isn't functioning properly.   I think the tile that isn't loading is the active minutes tile, If that is a tile.  That's the only thing on the dashboard I want to look at and its not available.  I can't remove the tile and re add it.  all the buttons that appear at the bottom aren't available.  some of the tiles, like today's activity aren't titled on the top, like i've seen in other dashboard pictures i've seen.   Please help me... this is important to me.  

Best Answer

I also can't add friends either.  the tile is there,  I select it, see my friends, but can't load to the dashboard

Update:

I have also tried loading this dashboard in Mac Safari and Google Chrome. Same result

I just removed my fitbit versa 3 from my profile, turned it off and on, then re attached it to my profile. same problem.....

Moderator edit: merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @neon07734.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Versa 3 is one of our latest products and there are some stats that only available on the app. I recommend continue using the Fitbit app on a compatible smartphone/tablet. For more information, see Fitbit-compatible devices. 

I'll be around if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's all I get here....  and at looking at the thread I'm not the only one with issues.   I do use my fitbit "app" but prefer the detail I get with my computer...  

Deal with it?!?!   Thats the response?

Best Answer

I would appreciate knowing if this is going to be fixed anytime soon.  Versa 3 has been out long enough to have this basic deal fixed.  My computer dashboard does not show the active minutes.  the wheel spins and spins.   Active minutes are alot of what I look at using fitbit.  the reason I moved from an apple watch to a fitbit was the simplicity of the fitbit devices!!!!

Best Answer

Has a solution ever been found for this?  The activity tile is just doing the loading cog wheel and never actually loads.  This is with a charge 2, in multiple browsers and on the app.  Resetting does not fix.  Any solutions found yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No.  It has never been resolved, and my last post stating I was moving back to the Apple watch was removed by Fitbit.    So I left.   Sold my Fitbit and went back to an Apple Watch that has and is performing beautifully.  Got tired of being ignored on this issue as well as a couple of other issues I had reported and called about.  This was my second Fitbit.  And I’m on my third Apple Watch.  So I’ve officially picked a side based on experience.  

Best Answer

That is disappointing to hear, especially considering how big Fitbit is, you would think they would fix this in a giffy.  Thank you for the info, guess I will look into the Apple watches then 

Best Answer

I have had the exact same issue, plus my Charge 4 charging clip doesn’t work properly. The device erroneously logs extra floors daily. The app is so buggy I can’t see accurate information in the food logs, and nutrition information for foods I’ve created have been changed. And if I open the app during a workout, the device stops recording that workout. I’ve contacted CS through Twitter, chat, phone and forums and not one of the issues with Fitbit’s services or devices has been resolved. The response is always as you see above, or more frequently, “we’ll pass your issue onto our technical team and they will respond to you via email“. But I have yet to receive any response, for any issue. Fitbit is just coasting on their name with little to no investment in their product nor their services. I am currently migrating my food information to MyFitnessPal and purchasing an Apple Watch as well.

PS: I have left a similar comment in a different forum subject in the past, and it was deleted by the moderator. Fitbit deletes comments that, although are true, do not shine a positive light on their products/services. How very transparent of them 😒.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s exactly what they did to my post too.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's December 19, 2021 and I'm having this same problem. Also, I can't change my step goad because the tile won't load and the phone app won't let me change the goal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem for months on my Windows 10 PC. It was a double vertical tile. Deleting it was impossible too.

This week it stopped spinning and out cam the (double vertical) tile "today" . 

Now, when I hoover over it, the numbers change to %. I should however only change when you click on the tile.

It has nothing to do with whaterver tracker or clockface you have.

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I had it for months. For a week the tile "today"  finally loaded. Since yesterday the problem got back. 

On PC, on chromebook, on android phone. Perhaps the problem is in Google Chrome......

Screenshot 2021-12-25 11.45.46.png

Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer
0 Votes

nope, the issue is not chrome cause I have tried different browsers and the tile keeps on spinning....as others, I use wanted to use my Fitbit to help meet fitness goals, and instead it currently is acting solely as a watch.....this is so disappointing to read that this has been an issue for a year (or more?) and has not been fixed.....I have been talking to live chat and messaging on twitter and they keep telling me to use my app or clear my cache, or all the things....that do not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Problem is the Dutch (Nederlands) language. It takes Fitbit already more than a year to solve this problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes