Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard tiles disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

From one day to another some tiles (such as the steps/calories/distance and the weekly activity ones) disappeared from my dashboard, any clue why and how could I get them back?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

Computer: Click on this on the dashboard and add what you want

dots.jpg

Phone Scroll down on the screen until you see edit. Then tap on the ones you want to add back in. Tap done when you are

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks for stepping into the Forums @marcusfalco! Thanks for coming in to help @WendyB.

@marcusfalco In case what @WendyB mentioned doesn't work, I'd recommend that you try to setup your Ftibit once again. You ca do so by following these steps:

1. On the computer, open the Fitbit Connect software. If you have the Fitbit app on your computer or a mobile, open it and go to the account tab.
  2. Click on the 'Set up a New Fitbit Device' option on the Connect software. On the app, select the 'Set up a New Device'.
  3. Follow the on screen instructions and the tiles should be back on your account.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you very much for your help! Can I do this even if I only have my phone as my primary device?

Best Answer

Hello @marcusfalco.

You can absolutely do. Whenever the tracker is setup again, the tiles will be restarted. 

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit our Discussion boards. A lot of different topics to talk about with other Community members.

Hope to see you around! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm very sorry for contacting you again, maybe I didn't explain myself clearly, I don't have a tracker yet but even without it I was able to see the tiles in the Dashboard, that's what I meant by saying that my phone is my primary device. How can I get them back in the meantime?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @marcusfalco.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. If you do not have a tracker, the only way to go about it is to follow the process mentioned by @WendyB. That would be the way to get the tiles back.

I hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if there is anything else that you need.   

Best Answer

Still doesn't work, I'll wait until I get my tracker and then I will check again.

Thanks you very much for your help anyway!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @marcusfalco.

Thanks for letting us know. When you do get your tracker, please let us know how it goes. I'll be sure to check and help you if you need assistance.

If you have the time, you should visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other Community members.

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer

Well thank you for asking that question. Notice that the dashboard had a similar option just like the phone when deleting apps. Is there a list where dashboard tiles are listed? Believe I deleted one by mistake. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @KraKree.

The number and the specific tiles that can show up depend on the tracker that you have and the features that you have. If you click on the option that @WendyB mentioned, you will see all tiles that are not yet on your Dashboard.

I hope you find this useful.

Best Answer

I don't know how it happened but I just found my tiles back without even having to set up a tracker, this is weird but amazing, just wanted to inform you!

Best Answer

If I have to log in again I always have to redo the tiles.

But I'm glad your are back! Great news!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hello @WendyB and @marcusfalco.

@marcusfalco great news! Glad to read that, even if it is a tad strange.

Perhaps you could look into our Discussion boards, if you have the time. There are some great topics you can participate in. 

Hope to see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't have that icon on my dashboard, Charge 3, on Windows 10 computer

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @kdcutler.

I apologize for the delay in my reply. Thanks for bringing this details.

Are you using the Windows 10 Fitbit app or accessing the details through a web Dashboard? If through the app you can follow the steps listed in this help article to edit the tiles that show up.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes