Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard won't let me update my Advance settings

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my Ionic for a few months now, its frustrating that I am living in the UK but the setting is always set in US, and I can't never change my setting AT ALL !!! 😞
From Time zone, units, to food database, sleep sensitivity, location... etc.

I tried to change it through my IOS app,

it just changed back to US or the original setting.

On the website, it said "Fix errors before submitting", but i couldn't find any errors.

I really look forward to your help, community ❤️
Have a nice day guys!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @taimorwong! I had a similar issue (the error message) a long time ago, but I fixed it by completing my profile. 

By any chance, are you getting this message if you go to www.fitbit.com?

complete your profile.png

If so, click "Add your sex" and this will take you to the profile page so you can finish to enter those details. Make sure to enter your name, sex, birth date, before anything else. 

PS: I've moved your post the Fitbit.com Dashboard as there are more changes to get related replies here.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @taimorwong! I had a similar issue (the error message) a long time ago, but I fixed it by completing my profile. 

By any chance, are you getting this message if you go to www.fitbit.com?

complete your profile.png

If so, click "Add your sex" and this will take you to the profile page so you can finish to enter those details. Make sure to enter your name, sex, birth date, before anything else. 

PS: I've moved your post the Fitbit.com Dashboard as there are more changes to get related replies here.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much for your reply!! It works!!!
It's such a simple solution, but really need to be told! That's amazing! My setting is set in what I want now! Cheers!

🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Music to my ears @taimorwongSmiley Very Happy I'm so glad to hear that this let you change your Advance Settings after all! 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much for the invitation 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My profile shows the correct sex... but every time i go to my dashboad/logon i am told that i need to add my sex... every.freaking.time!!!!  WTF???

Best Answer
0 Votes