Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard won't show daily stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The dashboard used to show daily steps and minutes of exercise along with how vigorous the exercise was. Now I log on after a few days and there is nothing of use anyomore! What idiot decided to remove the only worthwhile information the dashboard contained? More importantly, how do I get it back?

I don't give a sh*t about glasses of water and calories and friends, etc., etc.

Show me the steps each day and the time and quality of exercise!  Please!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Catish  sounds like your device is no longer set up since all you're seeing is the burned calories. Are you able to sync? If not, you'll want to set it up again.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

My device syncs just fine. The problem is the dashboard info. I removed all the crap-tiles that have no value for me at all, like friends, glasses of water, etc. Where are the cumulative steps? Where is the intensity and duration of exercise?  And despite syncing, yes...every day shows the same number of calories, which is information that is USELESS. I want time and intensity of exercise and number of steps per day. What happened????

Moderator Edit: Word choice

Best Answer

Did you ever get a reply?  I want my steps back and if I am doing something wrong would like to know what!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not only my steps, but my sleep and activity is not being tracked also on the Dashboard and no way to add them!!  Is Fitbit not fully supporting the Dashboard for tracking on a computer or ?  They need to just let us know.....If they did I sure can't find it!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did get back to normal info on the dashboard. It turned out that there were 2 FitBit accounts on my computer attached to 2 different emails. When I found the correct one, I had to re-sync and everything showed up the way it should. I have no idea where the second account came from, but it had never been used. If you have multiple emails, try them all. One might be the one that gets you back to the info you need.

Best Answer

I went back to the beginning and deleted and unpaired everything and then reinstalled it!!!  It took me three times re installing, but I finally have my steps, sleep and the other stuff back on the Dashboard!!!!  Not sure how or why everything happened but I at least have everything now, although am starting over on some stuff as must have been unpaired for quite awhile, I first noticed it in November so I have no sleep info from then to now.  But my activities for this week are there, all my steps, etc.  So you might try that.  I got discouraged in November/December when this first happened and have been tracking basically by hand, until I said enough is enough today and figured it out!!!!  Good luck!!!!  If you haven't had the issue with the Dashboard for very long you might have all your stuff.....But like you, all I was seeing on my dashboard were the calories, now have the steps back and other stuff!!!!

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members. @Odyssey13 and @unsubscribe1 Thanks for your great help!

@Catish Thanks for the detailed information and your efforts while working on this matter. I understand how you're feeling about not having your daily stats showing correctly, and I'm sorry you're having this experience. Even though your watch is syncing correctly, as our friends mentioned, did you make sure to not use different accounts when logging into your online dashboard? This happened to me once, I thought I was logging in with the right account but I wasn't, I put a similar one since the only difference was a letter in between.

Assuming this would be the case, I'd recommend following the instructions described in this help article to verify the email address associated with your account on both the Fitbit app and your online dashboard. If by any chance the email addresses are different, you can log out and log back in by using the correct credentials.

@Maplemere I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced and thanks for every step tried prior to posting. Also, for sharing the steps that worked for you. I'm glad you sorted this out and I hope you can keep crushing your steps!

Best Answer