Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data export giving zero values

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just tried to export my data for last month. I was disspointed at first when there was not an option to download my step data, just heart rate and other activities. Anyway when I did download what data I could, the spreadsheet was filled with zeroes for most of the data points.

Screenshot of downloaded data.

I was wearing my fitbit all day for all of those days, and the data shows up if I look at it in the app or on the dashboard. It just doesn't export.

Also, I checked the sleep, foods, and activities boxes and did not get any data for those. Not even an empty column.

I tried exporting a couple times for different months and got the same result for all of them.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Does anybody have a suggestion for me to get actual data from the data export?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sailingpj thanks for stoping by! Let's  find a solution for this! Smiley Happy That's actually pretty weird, thanks for the screenshot, btw! Smiley Wink Please note that if you want  to export more than 30 days worth of data, you’ll need to run additional exports. Also, keep in mind that each export file can contain 30 days worth of data. Note that if you choose more than one data type, your file will have a tab for each type of data. Cat Wink

Also, to dig a little deeper could you please post me a screenshot of your app or dashboard showing the data that your export file isn't showing (zero values)? 

In the meantime, please try clearing your cookies and cache and try exporting your data again! I'll be looking forward to your new comments! Cat Tongue

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes