Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data export not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having the same problem I see reported back in September. When I try exporting data it just spins. I have tried different timeframes and both CSV and XLS format, and I've tried it numerous times over 2-3 days. What's up?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

I have the ALTA HR and I can't download data either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I Export Data daily for a CDC Diabetes Awareness group and have been unable since May 3rd.  A Fitbit agent said Fitbit is aware of the issue.  He didn't say they were doing anything to fix it, just that they are aware of the issue.  

Best Answer

@skyeclimber @STO3 @JimJ502 Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry to hear that you can't export your data. This issue is being investigated by our team as you can see in this thread. I would like to know which browser are you using to do this? You can try using a different browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Additionally you can try cleaning cache and cookies on your browser.

I also moved your post to the appropriate board.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Thank You for the reply.  I have attempted the export using Safari, Firefox and Chrome and all I get is the spinning circle.  You’ve implied this is my problem alone but I’ve discussed the issue with two Fitbit agents who both acknowledged that Fitbit engineers are working on the problem. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JimJ502 thank you for trying different browsers. I do apologize if you felt this way but I did mention that our team is investigating the issue and shared a link for the official thread where this is being monitored and updated. At this time I can only ask for your patience while the issue is resolved.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Thanks, and I do appreciate your oversight and advice.  But I do require a stable data base which Fitbit has struggled to provide.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I tried IE 11 from Windows and FireFox and Safari from my Mac.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tried FireFox 52.6.0 in Windows as well.  Spinning wheel, no data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Export is now working for me... It just wheelied last night

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the heads up.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! 

As you can see in here, this issue has been resolved already. 

If you are still having issues with this, please let me know and I'll glaringly look into it for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
It is working for me now. Thank you.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer

Hello @STO3!

Thanks for letting us know that it is working properly now! Great news!

If you have the time, perhaps you could check one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about and discuss with other Forum members! Hope to see you around.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes