Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day of week not on display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I get the day of the week to show on display?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@alisajack -

Without knowing just what device you have, and thinking you must mean show the DOW on the device, I can only tell you how to do it for my device the Alta HR. Your device may be similar. Or instead of being "Clock Face" it may be "Customize Menu" or something like that.

For the Alta HR, in the phone app (mine is IOS), press on the account icon in the upper right hand corner (it looks like an ID card).

Select the device from the Account page.

Select "Clock Face" and scroll through the options, selecting the one you want. Then step back one level, scroll down towards the end of your device's options and select "Sync Now".

Your change to the clock face that includes DOW should now be in place.

Back the rest of the way out to the main app dashboard and you should be good to go.

If the above doesn't work, then please post your tracker model name, including whether it has a heart rate monitor if the model has two versions, like mine, and someone should be able to help you.

Or better yet, post your question on the help board that supports your device.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@alisajack -

Without knowing just what device you have, and thinking you must mean show the DOW on the device, I can only tell you how to do it for my device the Alta HR. Your device may be similar. Or instead of being "Clock Face" it may be "Customize Menu" or something like that.

For the Alta HR, in the phone app (mine is IOS), press on the account icon in the upper right hand corner (it looks like an ID card).

Select the device from the Account page.

Select "Clock Face" and scroll through the options, selecting the one you want. Then step back one level, scroll down towards the end of your device's options and select "Sync Now".

Your change to the clock face that includes DOW should now be in place.

Back the rest of the way out to the main app dashboard and you should be good to go.

If the above doesn't work, then please post your tracker model name, including whether it has a heart rate monitor if the model has two versions, like mine, and someone should be able to help you.

Or better yet, post your question on the help board that supports your device.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes