Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Days of Week don't match Weekly Report

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Another small problem with the Weekly update report is that the days of the week don't match my settings. My week starts on a Sunday but the report gives me the week starting Monday. Small thing I know but hey...lol

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity  

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@KAMcG I have been chasing this same issue since the beginning of June and have had various responses - only the latest one was it admitted that this may be an issue - when the support operator checked their own log in and found it to be the same so had replicated it therefore it became a problem to be escalated, have you also noticed that not only is the weekly report starting on a Monday when you have selected week starting on a Sunday but also when you open a subject IE steps these also run from Monday instead of Sunday as does sleep calories and all separate tile history - I have also got mine set for 24 hour as I work shifts so occasionally am working nights and to differentiate this the time of 2200, 2300 is vital as opposed to 1000, 1100 which could be morning and evening especially on the Sleep graph for the PC dashboard,

as the default setting according to Fitbit was Sunday with the option of changing to Monday I find this extremely frustrating, https://blog.fitbit.com/fitbit-app/       and will quote

''When tallying your weekly activity, Fitbit follows the calendar, using Sunday as the first day of the week. But, if you want your Fitbit week to start on Monday, that’s an option. From your Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon then scroll down and tap Advanced Settings. From there, choose Start Week On, and pick Monday. '' so all data should start on a Sunday as standard as unless you have physically made this change to Monday

another setting that would be highly useful is on the activities page you have today, week, month, year and a calendar for stop/ start date, a lifetime option so you can tell at a glace how much more you need for your next badge would be advantageous as opposed to having to scroll through 2,3,4 years + of calendar dates to click on a start date

would be happy for all to comment if this is a good idea - I have not set it as a feature suggestion as I feel we should have already had this function, but can do if there is interest

Ooops and I also have the 10k+ step problem as per this post lol

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer