Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive the Weekly Report email

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have been receiving my Weekly Reports every Monday Night, like clockwork, except this past Monday.
They always go to my email address. I did check my Spam and Trash Folders.

My last Report was sent to me on 05-30-22, can someone help me get the one I should have received on 06-06-22?

Sincerely, Larry T.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and personal info removed

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone.

I greatly appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I can confirm now that this situation has been resolved. I received my weekly report yesterday. I hope everyone else got theirs as well. If you would like to confirm, it is greatly appreciated. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
177 REPLIES 177

Hello. I have my weekly stat notification turned on however, I am not receiving my weekly stats via email. Can you help me?

-Thanks.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mdallyn 

If you already have your notification enabled for your weekly stats and they are not arriving you can try turning them off then on again: 

Tao Dashboard at the top of your screen

Tap gear settings on upper right

tap settings in the drop down menu

look for and tap notifications 

make sure your weekly notifications are indeed enabled. If not, enable them then tap save. If they are already ready enabled unable it, tap save then enable it again and tap save. 

😃Hopefully this helps. I’ve had to do this myself in the past and it worked for me

Best Answer

Myself nor my partner have received our weekly summary email this week, is this a known issue?

Best Answer

Same for me, nothing since 31/5/22.

Best Answer

Adding that I also didn’t receive my weekly report via email this past Monday.

Charge 2 | Android Galaxy S7
Best Answer
My last one was 2/10/2020. I quit worrying about it. I do my own tracking
on a spreadsheet sheet. I'm a lot more reliable than Fitbit is.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Also not received ours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

@LarryTansey Welcome to the forums! @synquest @PaulaBar @Lilbiddy Nice to see you again. 

Thanks for taking the time to inform about the weekly report. Did you recently update the app or reinstalled it for a reason? Please make sure that under the notifications settings the email for the weekly report is activated. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture. Scroll down and tap on "notifications". Scroll down to manage the email notifications. 

I would like to suggest the following:

1. Go to https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications 
  2. Find Weekly Summary, and make sure email is selected.
  3. If it's already selected, please un-check it and then save the changes. 
  4. After the changes are saved, please check once again the Weekly Summary option and save again. 
  5. Make sure the setting remains On. 

What you can do for the moment to see your stats is:

1. Log into your online dashboard.
  2. Go to Log > Activities.
  3. Select the date range from the calendar tool in the upper right. Weekly progress reports collect data from Monday through Sunday.

Please keep in mind that our system submits weekly report totals between Sunday night (11:59P) and early Monday morning. In order for our system to generate a complete week’s worth of data in a weekly report, the tracker must sync by Sunday night or early Monday morning to be included in the weekly report. Reports are sent out Mondays and continue through Tuesday of every week.

Have a nice day! 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

My Fitbit Versa I was receiving emails on how many steps I do every day came on a Tuesday but stopped doing it 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer

The email is activated for Weekly Summaries in my app and in my online dashboard. I did go ahead and turn it off and then back on in the app (there is no option to save in the app). I also turned it off in my online dashboard, saved it, turned it back on, and saved it again so will see if it returns next Monday. I sync my tracker on a regular basis, including every morning to check on my sleep stats. In the meantime, I have gotten last week’s data from the online dashboard per your suggestion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We have three Fitbits in the family (used to be everyone, but alas some have moved to Apple) and none of us received our weekly report (got it last week and all the previous weeks) - so maybe something is up.  In the past (I've had a Fitbit since 2010) there was the odd week when I wouldn't get a report, and I'd contact customer service (https://contact.fitbit.com) and they were able to get it to me (It was important to me, as I used it for a visual on a weekly blog post update ... now, I just glance at it and hadn't really noticed it hadn't come this week!)

Best Answer

Neither did my husband nor I!

Best Answer

Thanks @ScrapjenB. I just sent a DM on Twitter to @FitbitSupport, and they were able to send me my missing report.

Best Answer
I get mine on Tuesdays but didn't get it either.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not receive my email either, seems there must be an issue, as so many others didn't get one.

Best Answer

Hi can you please help me I haven't received my weekly report on my steps 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

Hi there, @Jimles. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd like to suggest the following:

1. Go to https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications 
  2. Find Weekly Summary, and make sure email is selected.
  3. If it's already selected, please un-check it and then save the changes. 
  4. After the changes are saved, please check once again the Weekly Summary option and save again. 
  5. Make sure the setting remains On. 

What you can do for the moment to see your stats is:

1. Signing in to your dashboard.
  2. Clicking Log.
  3. Selecting Activities.
  4. Selecting the date range from the calendar tool in the upper right. Weekly progress reports collect data from Monday through Sunday.

Please keep in mind that our system submits weekly report totals between Sunday night (11:59P) and early Monday morning. In order for our system to generate a complete week’s worth of data in a weekly report, the tracker must sync by Sunday night or early Monday morning to be included in the weekly report. Reports are sent out Mondays and continue through Tuesday of every week.

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I usually receive my weekly stats on a Tuesday, but didn't receive it last Tuesday. 

I was quite disappointed as the week prior to that was a particularly active week for me so wanted to see how it all stacked up. 

Any idea what's happened?

Best Answer

Hi @Krissy_B,

Did you check your Spam folder?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes