Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount code doesn't work for Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Very disappointed with fitbit support. Had a charge 2 for years and the screen cracked so I got a fitbit inspire. The bottom straps wouldn’t connect to the pebble so I called customer support and they insisted I take it to a jeweler to try the straps. He was super rough with it and broke both lower straps it came with so the pins came out. The pebble/watch works but now I can’t wear. So I called customer support again with my case number and they said it was just out of warranty so they would offer 35% off ANYTHING on their website. So I went to order a charge 5 and the discount is not valid for that product!!! I called customer support again and asked for them to replace the 2 lower watch straps that were destroyed because I followed their advice! Not like I couldn’t connect them even though customer support didn’t think I was capable. I called to complain about not being able to order a charge 5 and asked them to replace the 2 lower straps that were destroyed because I did what they asked of me. They totally refused and didn’t care that they misrepresented what they offered for the warranty. So bad.  I have been a fitbit customer for many years and used to rave about them, but I will NEVER recommend them or buy their products again!  Told them how disappointed I was and they truly could care less. Very upsetting to say the least!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Kerryaw  the Inspire can be used with an optional clip, much like the retired One and Zip. Have you considered that? 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Thank you for the help. I really just like my watch effect but at least it could be used. Appreciate your imput!
Best Answer

@Kerryaw Welcome to the Community. @Odyssey13 Thanks for your great suggestion.

@Kerryaw Thanks for the detailed information, and your efforts while contacting our Support team. Every feedback shared in the forums helps us to evaluate our devices, as well as improve our services. I apologize for the experience that you've gone through and please know your comments will be passed along in order to prevent this type of experience from happening again.

Let me explain that our Support team handles every case individually and based on our Warranty Policy. However, I understand your point of view and while I don't have access to your case, my best advice is to get in touch with them so you can receive more details about their resolution. Click here to get connected with them.

Additionally, as @Odyssey13 mentioned, you can use your tracker with the clip. You can also acquired a separated wristband from either our Fitbit website or an authorized retailer.

Best Answer