Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I enter Discount code at check out?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where do I enter discount code when at check out?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Hello,

I used the browser Firefox, and miraculously the space where you enter the discount code appeared.  Not sure if that is an option for you, but that's what I did.

Good Luck!
Mike

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the forums!

Where did you get the discount code? If it was from target or else where you need to order from  them to enter the discount code

Hope to see you around the forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

My discount code came from Fitbit, they sent me an email since my Versa 2 no longer would work correctly.  There is no place to enter a discount code,   This is what was sent to me.  Use discount code at checkout on fitbit.com at any time in the next 30 days to receive a discount on a new Fitbit device.

Best Answer

Same exact thing happened to me... bought a device a year later it gave out? Fitbit sells over priced and cheaply made products that are defective😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same thing happen with my Versa 2, and can't figure out how to use the discount code on their website!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I used the browser Firefox, and miraculously the space where you enter the discount code appeared.  Not sure if that is an option for you, but that's what I did.

Good Luck!
Mike
Best Answer

Yup that worked! I wish the customer reps would tell the customers this! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

When checking out, there is a tab called "cart summary" or something like that. Hit the drop down arrow and the discount box opens up.  It sure why they make it so hard to enter.

Best Answer