Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discrepancy between the map Mileage vs Summary Mileage

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past few days, my mileage has shown differently on the map endpoint versus the summary of the run. I'm using dynamic GPS with my Charge 4 and the mileage on my tracker when I'm running/finish the exercise matches up with the summery mileage (8.55). Additionally, when it exports to Strava, it has been exporting the endpoint mileage (8.64). I haven't stopped and walked, if I stop it's in the same spot, so I know that isn't contributing to the discrepancy. This also changes me pace per mile slightly and my average pace. Has this happened to anyone else? It used to be consistent. Thanks!

RachelWozniak_0-1617290085618.png

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @RachelWozniak.

Thanks for letting us know about this discrepancy you found between the map endpoint on your Fitbit account versus the summary of the run on your Fitbit Charge 4.

Our team is aware of it and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble this could have caused to you. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I experienced the same problem today. A huge discrepancy of 2.53 miles between the “today”screen and the tracked run exercise screen. Never happened before with this greatly inaccurate result clearly from the “today” screen. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Aymarah.

Thanks for the information provided.

Once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes