Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Active Minutes on Fitbit devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Really, we need an option for Active Minutes to be on our display along with or instead of Active Zones. Active Zones does me no good. I am not wearing this Fitbit for Peloton/jogging/cardio reasons. I just want to make sure I try to get at least 30 active minutes of exercise every day. Sure, I can go look this up on my dashboard on the website, but this means I have stop whatever I'm doing to pull up that page on my web browser on my computer or on my phone several times a day rather than just look on my wrist. It is important to me to try to get 30 minutes of vigorous exercise, not to win at some cardio contest. I pretty much just use the web site to copy off my stats every week now that it does not show up on the Fitbit app, and I notice now that I don't have active minutes on my device that I am not getting the 30 active minutes even at least four days a week. This week I only made it once. I used to manage at least four times a week before when I could see it on my Fitbit.

Annoyed,

Linda

Moderator edit: all-caps

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @LindaY.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

I noticed that you've shared your opinion in the Feature Suggestion called Allow us to choose between "Active minutes" or "Active zone minutes". Once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes