Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit have non-wrist devices?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

LOVE my charge 5. My employer will not allow anything on the wrist! I work 12 hour shifts so miss out on most of the day. Does Fitbit offer any non wrist trackers that are as effective as my charge 5?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @StephyB71  you already have the Charge 5, so why not get the clip Fitbit made exclusively for it? click to see it. Might be worth getting so you can keep using it and not have to purchase another device. You can clip it wherever you want.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@StephyB71 my wife works in healthcare and she's not allowed any wearables ("bare below the elbows" policy) so she wears her watch on her ankle using a different strap (more comfortable than a wristband).

Best Answer
Awesome! Thank you! Does Fitbit sell that ankle strap?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the response! Was hoping there was something else so I could still capture my heart rate. Appreciate the suggestion. 😊

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@StephyB71   Fitbit doesn't sell ankle straps.  You need to look for a third party band on a site like Amazon or eBay.  I recommend putting the tracker about an inch or so above your inside ankle bone.  I've done this with several different Fitbits.  I also have really skinny ankles, so I can make it work with the large wrist band.  Yes, that skinny.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@t.parker @LZeeW @Odyssey13 Thank you for your input and tips. 

@StephyB71  A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for reaching out.

The current Fitbit models that have a clip mode, are the Inspire 2 and Inspire 3.  You can wear those on your wrist, as well as clipped somewhere else on your body (hips, sport bra, etc) . Or have it on your trousers' pocket. 

You could have a look  to the specs, and see what fulfills your needs. 

Be aware that the clip for both models should be acquired separately. 

Inspire 2
Inspire 3
Clip Inspire 3
Clip Inspire 2

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes