Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earned badge not showing up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hiya all

I've been using my Charge2 since early December 17 and find it a great way to challenge myself to increase my step rate and my exercise intake.  However, after a pretty intensive day's schedule recently covering 30,293 steps (12.43 miles) I find that the 30k badge isn't showing.  I haven't received any notification to say I've earned it lately, which is strange because I usually get one when I receive a badge.

Anyone else experiencing earned badges not appearing on their dashboard?

TIA.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Lanuza

Thanks for getting back to me on this issue.

I've had a bit of email tennis back-and-forth with the Support Centre over the past day or so; alas to no avail. 

Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that the Fitbit isn't the device for me, and as such will be migrating over to another fitness tracker in due course.  This is, of course, very disappointing - especially in that I've wasted the princely sum of £145 on my Fitbit device.  However, you live and learn...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @lyndabowyer

Thanks for sharing your experience on the matter and for bringing this up. It's great to hear that your Fitbit has been a good motivator for you. 

I will be passing this information on to the rest of the team. Whenever we do receive any news on the situation we'll be sure to let everyone know. 

If anyone else is experiencing a similar situation please let me know that I can pass it on too.

Feel free to reach out if there are any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lanuza

Thanks for getting back to me on this issue.

I've had a bit of email tennis back-and-forth with the Support Centre over the past day or so; alas to no avail. 

Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that the Fitbit isn't the device for me, and as such will be migrating over to another fitness tracker in due course.  This is, of course, very disappointing - especially in that I've wasted the princely sum of £145 on my Fitbit device.  However, you live and learn...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lyndabowyer.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I'll say that it is sad to read that you have decide that Fitbit is not for you. Please know that we're always looking for ways to improve and that we appreciate any and all feedback we receive.

Hopefully you will  consider Fitbit again in the future and have a very positive experience.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this issue I have done 15k+ steps and the badge doesn’t show or notifys me and it’s only steps other badges are working for me … I checked my husbands and his is fine 

Best Answer
0 Votes