Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit tiles on dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My elevations have dropped off my dashboard and female health has appeared. How do I fix this. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner. 

I am glad to assist you with your inquiry about how to rearrange tiles on your dashboard. If you're using a new Fitbit app version, please check this article where you can find steps to add, remove or rearrange tiles: What’s the new Fitbit app experience?

I'll be around if you need further help!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner. 

I am glad to assist you with your inquiry about how to rearrange tiles on your dashboard. If you're using a new Fitbit app version, please check this article where you can find steps to add, remove or rearrange tiles: What’s the new Fitbit app experience?

I'll be around if you need further help!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks 

Best Answer

It's nice to see you around @SunsetRunner.

I am glad to know that the information provided was helpful. 

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipes and much more.

Enjoy the Fitbit experience. Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes