Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Start Date for Weight Loss - Surely they've fixed this since I last subscibed.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been a member since 2010 and I remember requesting this feature way back then but it's impossible for me to search the help feature (because there's no search!??!?!)

I restarted my weight loss journey on Aug 17 but just got a Versa 2 and want to track based on my original start date.  Could it be true that there's still no way to edit your start date in your goal?

I'm hoping I'm wrong and that they resolved this issue. I searched the web and found nothing.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@txpaige -

Glad I could help.

You can help others with the same issue by marking my post as the solution by clicking on "Choose as best answer" so they will see the "green flag" in the board listing and know the proper fix for them is probably inside.

Once again, good luck and welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@txpaige -

It's been there for years...

On the Food Tab on the log page in the section between Food Log and Daily Totals is a scrolling three-panel section that starts at "Food Plan" and also has "Calories in vs out" and "Plan Summary"

Click on the right arrow twice to get to the third panel "Plan Summary"

Click on the Edit Plan button and then on the edit link at the end of the "Your starting weight was..." sentence.

Now enter your new starting date and weight and click on "Save".

Once that has been accomplished you can click on the "X" at the top right of the Edit Plan window.

I just performed the above steps a moment ago, changing my starting date by one day and starting weight two-tenths of a pound and am now waiting for it to hit my Fitbit app on my phone.

Took approximately two minutes for the change to hit the app. I did remove the app from memory and restarted it because to ensure the update would occur.

Hope this helps - good luck.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Thank you soooo much!  It worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@txpaige -

Glad I could help.

You can help others with the same issue by marking my post as the solution by clicking on "Choose as best answer" so they will see the "green flag" in the board listing and know the proper fix for them is probably inside.

Once again, good luck and welcome to the boards.

Best Answer
0 Votes