Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not known. Help to find it.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set up my daughters fitbit about a year ago, however as she is having problems with it I was trying to reset it and contact support. We have tried both the email addresses I would have thought I would have used on set-up but neither are recognised, My daughter is in my friends list so was hopeful I could find her email with that info? but alas no. Ive tried both emails and tried to do a forgot password in the hope that a link would then ping through to reset password but neither has picked up.  Any ideas ? how we obtain the email address linked to her fitbit, stupidly we had the app on her iPad and pressed log out so we now can't even get in to sync it now . 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@showgirl,

I can think of two ways to get her e-mail:

• Does she get either weekly reports or e-mails when someone messages her on Fitbit?  If so, then that's the address that is associated with her Fitbit account.
  • If she looks at her stats on the online dashboard, then it'll be on her settings.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer