Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel template to graph exported Fitbit data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yes, it's hard to believe, but sure looks like no one has published a MS Excel template into which could be exported the fitbit historical data (whether for a mont or a year!), and it would graph the data.  It would take me forever to fumble through the graphing formatting, & I'd be willing to pay for the template. (Side hustle, anyone?)  I find the Excel of just the data to be pretty unhelpful without displaying it in other than a "table" format.  I have an actual need to review this data with my physician.

Any thoughts, citations, references, urls, apps, etc., etc., etc.?????  TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I am not an excel expert, but I am trying to create a spreadsheet to analyze 1 month of data.  I downloaded a report from Fitbit into excel that provided "Macronutrients" for each day.  I am trying to do a summary sheet to get daily averages.  This is going OK, but I also just realized that the android app can track "Nutrients" as well, but I do not see a way to include that in my report and I cannot see "Nutrients" on my PC App.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. Looks like you haven't done it yet. It's very difficult. Even the CSV file data (i.e. 1,234mg) very difficult to convert to number format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you exporting all your data, or downloading a CSV file of data for a time period. I downloaded a CSV file of data for the last month and I could easily select all the activity data, and then insert a line chart, which gave me the chart below. You could also select a custom date range (limited to 31 days).

charleskn_0-1670538093989.png

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes