Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excercise 'workout' overview show no calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

When i run the 'workout' excersize on my versa I sometimes see the calories in the overview later and sometimes it shows just a hyphen. When i tap the excersize to view the full details it shows me the calories.

Does anybody know why it doesn't show the calories burned? (only visible in details)

Thank you!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Forums @Ohmylanie

Thanks for bringing this up! 

I have seem some reports of this happening and I'd like to take a closer look at it. Could you share some screen shots of what you are getting? Seeing it for myself would absolutely help me find out what is going on. 

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I selected the same excersize on these workouts. On the 11th of July it shows calls and on the others it doesn't.I selected the same excersize on these workouts. On the 11th of July it shows calls and on the others it doesn't.

Best Answer

Oh no I clicked the wrong button. Now it is shows solved 😅

Best Answer
0 Votes

And this is the 13th of July workout. It doesn't show cals in the overview. But it does when I view the details.And this is the 13th of July workout. It doesn't show cals in the overview. But it does when I view the details.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And now that i think about it..

I do use fitbit Coach during my workouts for an additional 10minute routine.
That shows up in my overview as well, only I delete those because I only want the overview of my complete workout and not the complete workout + the coach session.

Is it possible the coach session interferes with the workout session on my watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've unmarked it as being solved.

This seems to be a known problem that fitbit are looking into. Have a look at the following thread that has the latest updates from fitbit:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Calories-displayed-as-quot-quot-for-exercises-in-Android-app/m...

Best Answer

Hey @SteveH and @Ohmylanie.

@SteveH Thanks for doing that!

@Ohmylanie As indicated above, our team is aware of the situation. Please keep an eye on that thread as any updates will be posted in there.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes