Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise page different from tracked run

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used the app and the exercise function to track my run. On the app when I click the exercise screen it tells me that I had a run of 5.97 miles at a pace of 16'23" and an average of 150 bpm. But when I tap that particular run to opent he dtails it tells me I did 6.01 miles at the same pace. My voice cue told me that I had reached 6 miles. Why is there a difference between the two screens for the same run?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'd recommend taking a look at this article to get more information and to know what's the best option to track your activities either with your phone, your tracker or both.

Hope that helps @JessFosh!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's nice to see you around @JessFosh Woman Very Happy! Is the first time you have this issue?

Have you checked that your Fitbit app is up-to-date? If so, try logging out and logging back in.

Just a quick question, how you are tracking your activities? Do you use SmartTrack, Mobile Track, or MobileRun with the tracker at the same time?

Let me know how this goes!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this issue every time of use when I use my phone to record a run. To describe what I do, I always keep my Charge HR on my non-dominant wrist. And when I get ready to go on a run I turn on my phone's location service, and blue tooth. Then I go to the phone app and click Track your exercise, on the exercise page I click the stopwatch in the top right corner, and in the tracking view I switch the activity to run run and hit play when I'm ready to start running.  So I'm not sure which of the forms of tracking you listed that would use but that is what I do.

I know my fitbit is up to date and I did just reinstall the app on my phone and resync everything about 2 weeks ago. And I believe it had been recording differently since before then.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd recommend taking a look at this article to get more information and to know what's the best option to track your activities either with your phone, your tracker or both.

Hope that helps @JessFosh!

Best Answer
0 Votes