Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting More Detailed Data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After looking around the export options, I'm wondering if there is a way to export the second to second heart rate data that the bpm graphs on the dashboard are made from. From what I can tell, the data you get from the CSV export only has very basic stats, such as the steps or calories burned.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@charleskn those HR profiles, along GPS, can be obtaining downloading the TCX from the specific session (run, bike) you.tracked with GPS.

If instead the OP @DataNerd97 @means during the day sadly he is right, there isn't such optio

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @DataNerd97 

There are no more export functionality that the one you saw with basic data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There has to be a way. Reviewers like DC Rainmaker and The Quantified Scientist do this all the time.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

@charleskn those HR profiles, along GPS, can be obtaining downloading the TCX from the specific session (run, bike) you.tracked with GPS.

If instead the OP @DataNerd97 @means during the day sadly he is right, there isn't such optio

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was looking at that just today, and it seems the key is the workout needs to have GPS enabled to get the HR data. Once more, thanks for nothing, Fitbit 🙄

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

@charleskn there is:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Video-Exporting-TCX-file-for-non-GPS-activi...

Workaround but uses mechanism that is already a part of Fitbit platform.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agreed. I am in a similar situation. I linked my smart bottle (HidrateSpark Pro) to Fitbit to track my water intake. Both HidrateSpark and Fitbit present the data in a way which shows how much water I drank when. However, when I try to export this data, it only shows daily total water intake in the csv file, not sip by sip water intake that Fitbit stores itself. Is there a workaround for this as well ?

Best Answer

Fitbit can be synced with Google Fit (via third party app Health Sync) and Apple Health. What's more interesting is that, while Fitbit is collecting water intake data from HidrateSpark, with full resolution, i.e., sip by sip water amount and stores it that way, it delivers their data to third parties only as a daily sum basis. This is not fair. I hope Google - Fitbit full integration is soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes